Russian theater and film actress.
Valeria was born in Russia and, even as a young child found her expression in the creative and dramatic arts, singing in choirs and dancing. Later on, Valeria gained a place at one of Russia's top academies (Gymnasium № 86), where she studied the History of Arts, English and French.
However, her first love was acting and in recent years, Valeria has rapidly developed a career in Russian production. During 2014/2015, she begun to take significant steps towards developing her talent internationally.
• RGUTS (faculty management)
• Course of acting skills of S. V. Shentalinsky
• Course scene of the speech of V. Markhasev
• Courses of acting skills of Ivana Chabbak
• London school of acting skills of METFILM SCHOOL
• Private actor's workshop with top coach Stephen Bridgewater ("Forrest Gump", "21 Grams", "12 Monkeys", "The Fisher King", "Mississippi Burning", etc.)
• Private actor’s workshop with top dialect coach Joe Windley (The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art)
• Private actor’s workshop with acting – movement coach in film, TV Liana Nyqiust (Drama Centre London)